Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WHO ME?? Exercise...


Here is my cute little two year old standing in the snow not sure what in the world everyone is sooo excited about. Snow in Tennesee??


Ok, so to the world I am now held accountable for shaping up and exercising at the least 5 time a week, for at least 20 minutes. I am destined to gain some serious tonage (is that a word? well, it is now) by April 2010. Can I do it, Yes we can!! Ok, so you noticed the we part, well that is where you come in YOU have to help me from baking goods and eating them. And YOU need to ask everyonce in awhile (so I can tell you the truth) that I had no chocolate that day. Sound good, yeah, me too. So, call me, email me, or comment, I usually do not workout really hard for the first year after I have a little one, because of the slight lack of sleep and that I would rather sleep than do anything. But now that I am hitting on and in the
2nd year of my little ones life, it is time to really get grooving and tone away.

You too can join in! would love to hear from you all.

To come. I am going to post my workouts on my blog under WHO ME?? They will be short segements that you can follow and do yourself to get some "tonage" happenin'.

Talk to you soon,

1 comment:

  1. Did you exercise today? If I can with a newborn, I know you can with a two year old!!

    P.S. Chocolate is good for you, you can eat that!

    ReplyDelete