Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BUTTERFLIES INC. Flower/watch?


A new look from a dead ol' watch



Here is my flower bracelet. I love it. I thought it to be to big, but said "Bring it" Anywho, here is how I did it.

Step 1. Find old watch, I stole this one from my hubby, I hope he didn't mind.
Step 2. Hot glue any flower of choice and add a little embelishment onto it
(a littlebling, bling never hurt anyone)
Step 3. You have a new beautiful Bracelet.

Where I got my idea www.rufflesandstuff.com

PS my flower was made from the wedding petals you throw at weddings or lye them on a table at receptions. The brand name is Modern Romance Precious Petals they are found at Micheals, and probably any ol' craft store. They come in a clear box. I got mine on clearance for $2.99 he orignal price was $5.99 and there are still tons of petals left, for a new creation waiting to happen I am sure.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment