Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tip of the day!

So, you know when you are totally making dinner one minute and you put your pot on the stove and let the water and contents boil, then the Shiz hits the fan and one child needs you to wipe their hiney one is crying for you to hold them for who knows what the reason why and the other is "DEMANDING" help with there homework and yelling that if that said person does not get help now that said person will die and never recover, because, well just because, that said person says. And then you remembered that you have started the pot of boiling contents on the stove... during/after you have just finished wiping, while carrying, while helping do homework and it is going all over the place, and you think to yourself (you insert your thoughts) why does it have to boil over..... well, scroll down and I will tell you what stops it, or helps it not too!! I know you love me and you are welcome.
Here is the pot of boiling goods about ready to boil all over my nice clean stove top.

Here is the heaven sent BAMBOO spoon that for some reason stops the volcanic boiling mess all over the stove top.

TIP: BAMBOO ROCKS!!! stick any bamboo utensil you have and it should stop the volcanic eruption of boiling goods from covering the top of your stove top.

Yah, I rock, I know. You are all welcome.

PIECE O' CAKE PIECE O' PIE

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me just the other day! I am glad you posted this tip because I bought bamboo not too long ago, from pampered chef!

    ReplyDelete