Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ORGANIZATION: Hall Closet Nightmare...

Finished, well almost.

We all have one and this one was my nightmare, I took a picture before I tackled the closet but could not find it on my laptop, seeing that I took it a LONG time ago, thinking that I would get to it before now, well, life happens. Anywho, it looked a lot worse than this and it is still not finished. I need to add a few personal touches like painting the buckets and finding cute baskets instead of the plastic tubs on the top shelf for my scrapbooking, and Aerobic teaching stuff. Hope you get some cute tips.



I placed all of our crayons in one bucket and markers in the other. Future plans to paint the buckets black or sage green or some cool color.
In the plastic storage shelving I put shapes in one, paints and stamps in one, and crafts like: felt, pipe cleaners, and cotton balls, etc..

This basket is full of future gifts and cards for friends birthdays.


Congratulations Naomi.
Oh, why thank you.

Piece o' cake Piece o' Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment