Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Say What?


BE HAPPY

I taught a class for the Young Women at my church on Sunday (http://www.lds.org/) it was about optimism. Well, anywho it was really fun, I love my girls they are so easy going and have lots of energy. Anyway, I tried something new, we role played a story instead of reading it, that was a success. And I made them all these cute necklaces that said "Be Happy" on them. It was a great lesson for me too, I love how when you teach you get so much out of the lesson for instance...
In the lesson there is a scripture I thought was pretty awesome. It is as follows:

Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another. Doctorine and Covenants 90:24
p.s. that was the best picture I could get, the flash was to bright and the non flash well, you see. But by the fiftieth picture Jayde was done. LOL

Today I think I might finally read on how to use my camera, instead of ..... point, click......(not going to confess how long I have had the camera...) My pics will get better. Even though you all know I am an expert on taking pictures and I can only get better.hehe.


Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment