Saturday, January 30, 2010

BUTTERFLIES INC. Felt Flower Tutorial


Start out by cutting 2 of the felt in flower shape. Then cut out 1 batting in smaller shape.

Sew all three pieces together

For the Stem use pipe cleaner and green felt

Sew stem at the base of the flower. Back stitch acouple of time to make it secure.

Tadah!! The beautiful flower!


Here is how I made the Flowers for the Felt house step by step. I hope your little ones are enjoying there felt playhouses. All three of my kiddos are loving the felt playhouse. They take off the food from the garden and pretend to make dinner and all sorts of other funny things. I am so glad I had made this, this was the best
$30 I have ever spent and honestly it only took me 4 or so interupted hours (mind you) to make the playhouse.


To come.... Vintage skirt, Anthropologie inspired necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment